As responsible members of the healthcare community, we are proceeding cautiously and we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy prevention methods inside of our facility.
- For everyone’s safety, all patients are asked to bring and wear a face mask.
- You will be greeted by a member of our team who will be taking your temperature and asking you health screening questions.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain six feet apart from other patients.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at entry screening points, and you are requested to use these upon arrival and departure while also practicing hand hygiene best practices for the duration of your visit.
- Please plan on attending your appointments/scheduled procedures as a single individual under most circumstances. For safety reasons, family members or other caregivers accompanying patients to an appointment will be asked to wait in their cars or outside the facility. Healthcare team members will remain in contact with that individual.
- You may receive additional specific information from staff during your scheduling phone call regarding what to expect in advance of your visit.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.